- Standard selling terms are net 30 days. Requests for special terms must be made through Airfrigo’s Credit Department. A service charge of 1 1/2% per month (18% per year) will be assessed on past due accounts.
- No open account shipments will be made that will cause an account to exceed the credit limit established by Airfrigo USA Inc.
- Airfrigo USA Inc. may request from time to time reasonable evidence of continuing credit worthiness after an account has been opened. Such evidence will usually be in form of annual financial statements, trade references, and bank references, but Airfrigo USA Inc. reserves the right to require additional information in its sole discretion.
- Changes in the Applicant's business status or structure must be reported promptly to Airfrigo USA Inc. since the original credit applicants will remain liable for payment for shipments made to a business until such notification is received. Formal notification of changes such as incorporation, changes in ownership or change in address may alter the ability of a customer or its owner to send shipments as a “Known Shipper” unless such changes are made to both Dun & Bradstreet as well as the “Shipper’s Contract”.
- In the event of non-payment of an obligation due Airfrigo USA Inc. and the institution of collection and legal proceedings, Applicant shall pay any and all collection costs incurred by Airfrigo USA Inc. in collecting amounts owed to Seafrigo USA Inc., including, without limitation, attorney's fees together with court costs and accrued service charges from the date due until the date of final payment.
- In consideration for Airfrigo USA Inc.'s review of this Application and any credit subsequently made available to Applicant by Airfrigo USA Inc., the Continuing Guaranty below shall be executed and delivered with this Application and remain in full force and effect during any extension of credit made by Airfrigo USA Inc. to Applicant.
The undersigned warrants that he or she is an officer or principal of the company that is requesting credit from Airfrigo USA Inc., has read and understands the preceding Credit Regulations and agrees to cause such company to abide by the terms and conditions outlined in said regulations. Authorization is hereby given to Airfrigo USA Inc. to investigate the references herein listed and any other credit information available to Airfrigo USA Inc. pertaining to Applicant. The undersigned hereby certifies that all of the statements and information contained herein are true and correct and have been supplied for the purpose of inducing Airfrigo USA Inc. to grant the herein applied for credit. It is hereby agreed that the acceptance of this application by Airfrigo USA Inc. for review and consideration shall not be construed as a commitment or approval by Airfrigo USA Inc. You will be notified by mail of the selling terms and credit line established for your account, if any. All orders will be shipped Prepaid. until the line of credit, if any, has been established by Airfrigo USA Inc. in its sole discretion.