Responsible for the general safety and security of the facility, furnishings, and equipment with maintenance management. Responsible for working with tools, ladders, and maintenance supplies as directed. Supports facility maintenance inspection processes, forwards feedback to maintenance management. Work schedule will be Monday – Friday.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
- Perform PM on Crown equipment
- Assist in any repairs to Crown equipment
- Assist in any cosmetic repairs to building interior and exterior and structural property
- Assist in refrigeration repairs with supervision
- Communicate any issues to Maintenance Supervisor
- Must be available for evening and weekend projects
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities :
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Must have a solid work ethic, excellent interpersonal skills, and ability to work well with others
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail
High school diploma or equivalent. Able to read and understand English.