Customer Service Rep
Customer Service Representative will provide outstanding service acting as the primary point of contact for customer business accounts. Work schedule will be Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Exhibit effective customer service skills.
- Timely and accurate data entry on work orders using NCI.
- Respond to all customer phone calls and emails in a professional matter
- Provide pricing and delivery information
- Resolve shipping/ order entry errors
- Resolve billing issues.
- Communicate to management any issues that would affect the business.
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns
- Helping other accounts when needed.
- Various other duties as assigned.
- Fulfill customer orders if there are incorrect shortages.
- Communicate to customers of any shortages or issues via e-mail or telephone.
- Demonstrate effective analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills (can gather and analyze data and information and draw conclusions).
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Willingness to work occasionally outside of normal business hours
- Must have a solid work ethic, excellent interpersonal skills, and ability to work well with others
- Excellent customer service skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadline, and manage changing priorities
High school diploma or equivalent. Customer Service experience along with written and oral skills. Data Entry. Able to read, write and understand English.